SOAR Centres Team Vacancy
SOAR has a vacancy in our Centres Team, to support the day to day running of our buildings, primarily SOAR Works and The Learning Zone.
SOAR is an award-winning regeneration charity in North Sheffield which provides a number of services for the community including health, buildings management, training and support into employment.
Reception & Buildings Co-ordinator
Full time (37 hours) flexible hours
Salary: £17,315 per annum (£9 per hour)
KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
37 hours per week, 25 days holiday, 1 day birthday leave 8% non-contributory pension.
- SOAR is a living wage employer and seeks to uprate salaries by the annual increase in the living wage
- Cycle to Work scheme – Buy a bike tax free and cycle to work.
- Westfield Foresight Health Plan – Annual benefits and services such as routine dental work and check-ups, etc.
As Reception & Buildings Co-ordinator for SOAR you will handle the day to day running of either The Learning Zone or SOAR Works, giving the highest standard of customer services to SOARs building users and tenants. You will portray a professional image of SOAR and the Centres Team ensuring the building and facilities run smoothly, the job role will include but is not limited to:
- Opening up and locking up of SOAR sites
- The first point of contact, meeting and greeting building users, and visitors
- Promoting sessional space for hire
- Taking and managing bookings and organising room layouts
- Responding to building users, customer and public enquiries
- Liaising with tenants and visitors
- Working using own initiative and problem-solving
- Co-ordinating meetings and events
- Assisting with building systems and procedures
- Working across other SOAR owned sites to provide cover when required
For more information or to request an application pack please contact:
Marilyn Scarrott on 0114 213 4120 or
Note: CVs alone will not be accepted
If you would like to speak to someone about this post, please contact
Ellen Summers on 0114 213 4120
Closing date for applications is: (Wednesday 9th October, Midday 12:00PM)
Interviews will be held: Friday 25th October 2019
SOAR also has x2 Health Team Vacancies here.