DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED! We are currently working with Sheffield Libraries to ensure a safe re-opening of Burngreave Library in line with government guidance. When we do reopen this will be in phases. We don’t have a date as yet but will keep you informed. Stay safe everyone. We’ve missed you!
Sheffield Readathon 2021! – MORE INFO HERE
What services are on offer at the library?
- Free access to books, newspapers and magazines
- Books and reading materials in community languages
- Free access to computers and the internet
What activities are available for the community?
- Regular Story time and activity sessions for toddlers, small children and parents
- Appropriate learning and social activities for adults, e.g. writing workshops, Information, advice and guidance sessions, local history classes, chess club
- Council wide initiatives like Reading Ahead and the Summer reading Scheme
Additional services include:
- Councillors surgeries, 2nd Saturday of every month (except August)
- Community room to book for groups and social activity
- Connections Health services – e.g. self help groups, health chats, access to Health Trainers
- Connections to other services: Sheffield Citizens Advice, Community Learning, Work Clubs (Burngreave Works based in Sorby)
We are always looking for volunteers, please contact Marcia Layne 0114 203 9002 (email@example.com) for more information.
Monday 10-12.30pm & 1.30-5pm
Wednesday 10-12.30pm & 1.30-5pm
Friday 10-12.30pm & 1.30-5pm